234works.com, a limited liability company is Nigeria’s First and Largest Freelancing Platform for Buying and Selling of Services.
The company began operation in December, 2016 and has advanced over the years in the field of providing access to affordable freelance services Nationwide with Head office in Abuja, only registered users can buy and sell on 234work.
234work is a place where you can set up a virtual store and create detailed pages that explain what you’re offering and how you can help customers. You can offer different category of services, it also provides you with the opportunity to set your own price for a gig.
234work gives buyers confidence in the service and the service providers by providing a transparent and safe platform for buyers and freelancers to interact.
234work guides you in creating the best gigs and portfolios to help you get buyers and freelancers fast.
As a buyer, 234work helps you find services you need, manage transactions and ensure your services are delivered.
Whether you need a logo design for your new blog, photographer for a photo shoot, website or an article for publication, you are at the right place. For everything that you do not know how to do yourself, or you simply don’t have the time to do it, 234work freelancers are at your service.
As a freelancer, 234work provides you with an opportunity to turn knowledge, skill, talent or hobby into a permanent source of income! 234work also provides security, privacy, and timely payments, so you can keep doing what you love the most. 234work also guides you in posting your service, communicating promptly and building your reputation.
List of some terms used on 234work
- Gig: A service offered on 234work website. For example, a Gig can be “I will build a website for you for #5,000”.
- Seller/Freelancer: A registered user who offers Gigs on the website.
The Freelancer (people doing the work/rendering the service)
- Buyer: A registered user who is able to purchase Gigs on 234work.com
Order: When a buyer purchases a Gig, it’s called an order.
- Post a Request: The option for a registered buyer to submit a request for services (Gigs). For example, a buyer can post a request for a video script by writing “Create a video script”.
- Review: A feedback After every successfully completed gig or job.
- Rating: The allocated credit given after every successfully completion of a job.
Visit 234work.com to sign up today!